You can download the Guild Wars client at any time from here:
GwSetup.exe Client Installer
Once installed, use your Guild Wars account to log in and play. If you don't have an account yet, you can follow the instructions in this article to register a Guild Wars account.
- Double-click the GwSetup.exe file.
Next, select a location where you want to install Guild Wars. By default, it will install to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Guild Wars
Press Ok once you've selected a location.
Guild Wars will begin downloading the latest game files from the account server. This may take anywhere from a few minutes to several hours depending on the speed of your internet connection.
Once the installation finishes, the game will launch automatically.
Login with your Guild Wars account or create a new account to begin your journey!
- If prompted to run the file, select Run.
- If prompted to let the executable make changes to your device, select Yes.
- If you need to purchase a game key, you can learn about where to find one in this article.
- If you need help creating your Guild Wars account, you can follow the instructions in this article.
- Download the PDF game manuals here.