If you need assistance recovering your account, please visit this page to assist you with resetting your password on your own. If you’re not able to use the self-help features, the good news is that the support team is here to help you recover your account; all you need to do is submit a request and we'll help you get back in and playing!
As a necessary safeguard, the first thing you’ll need to do is verify that you are the owner of the account in question. When submitting a ticket, make sure you include as many of the following details as possible:
- Any Guild Wars Serial Code(s) used on the account
- The Mailing Address entered when registering the account
- Any Character Names you think are on the account
If your Guild Wars account is linked to an ArenaNet account, you can also provide details about your Guild Wars 2 account, such as:
- Your First and Last Name
- Your Billing Address
- Any Guild Wars 2 Serial Code(s) used on the account
- The Date of Birth listed on the account
- The SMS Authentication Number used for the account
Once we receive your ticket, we’ll get back to you as soon as we’re able! If you manage to remember your character name before we get back to you, simply reply to your ticket and let us know that you no longer need help!